2013年10月16日星期三

California Homeowners Set Halloween Lights to 'Blurred Lines'

cheap Hugo Boss t-shirts
"Fuzzy" line is this summer's hit song, made the artist behind, robin juice concentration, a household name and landing at least a pop star, miley Cyrus, who is a famous twerked it at the vmas, debate in many homes.
Miley Cyrus VMA performance of coma
Now sexy song is the background of the top Halloween lantern show.
Holiday decorations lovers Neil Adams issued a video on YouTube, skeleton earlier this month, the ghost dance "fuzzy" in front, his central valley, California, home.
Adams described himself and his wife Melissa on the website of the Halloween and Christmas enthusiasts, he created to promote their annual holiday lights display.
, the husband and the wife are working from home on ebay to sell, Halloween started their traditional lamp shows eight years ago, when their neighbors moved away, and leave them with the Halloween decorations. It quickly grew into an annual event in their town, attract visitors to their neighbors, the entire October every night.
This set includes 5 feet high three skull faces and a 7-foot skeleton head, Adams sequencing Halloween and sing popular songs. About four minutes of the show, including "fuzzy line," run for about an hour, repeat a loop in each night, Adams said.
"In 2009, I saw a video on YouTube Halloween performances to sing faces, their house to do some decision, I had to do it," Adams, told GoodMorningAmerica.com. "I learned the software, I write my own sequence [and] better look as good in the last few years, I can get the mouth movements.
"I guess it just became one of my hobbies," he said. "I love this time of year, it is my favorite holiday, followed by Christmas."
Adams's "Halloween light show visitors don't even have their car rolled down his window, enjoy the music. Adams music FM radio transmitter in the local station.
"The vast majority are in some way related to Halloween, such as" thriller "and" monster mash, "Adams said," but, I also like to do one or two of the most popular top 40 hit that year I usually get reaction [kids] from pop songs, rather than the more traditional Halloween songs. "
Adams said, he set a week show, this is he doing all by myself, but only two days to write it down.

没有评论:

发表评论