2013年10月27日星期日

Tyreese's Storyline Is About to Become 'Gut Wrenching'

replica Stone Island Jacket
The final minutes of the last week, as a result of "infected" - the second episode in the fourth quarter - suggest that, in the new disease threat prison residents may on Sunday for "walking dead" is "isolation into a polarized personal drama,", Tyreese found that people were burned to death after his illness's girlfriend, Karen, and the homologous David infection patients. Coleman fireline "alum Chad, who plays shocked and heartbroken Tyreese, yahoo TV talk season recently, tough childhood experiences, told his beloved comic books and TV portrayal of the characters, the other characters in comic books, he is eager to on the big screen.
1. This season in the first two sets, seem to preview, Tyreese will be front and center all season... Is it true?
Oh, absolutely. Slowly brought him this is the plan in the third quarter, then give him the ball really, in the fourth quarter, a series of regularly. This is what kind of writer had planned, they said they will do everything, what they are doing. This is really cool. This is a big step. It is one thing to walk, humanity and the heart of the people's best interests, but some of its other risks and the relationship between the holes. His sister and others to protect and take care of him, this is great, but your heart there is another level. I like to see, because, in fact, this is other risk. It says, he desperately tried to move on, and strive to move forward. She is a beautiful woman. She is beautiful, she is a beautiful person. We need. You see, we also glen and Maggie to take root. This is very good, see others and able to negotiate a path.
3. 4 season, so hope for peace, but proved to be very short-lived. How would you describe the overall tone of the rest of the season?
Everyone to do an honest attempt to create a community, this is sustainable, in which there are some things, you can start at a small appreciation... Some of the common heart, hope we can build a new world, start from here. What is something of value? How we relate to each other as human beings, in this sense, everyone can find and sign? The collision, in any case, but in these cases, based on what we have experienced, we want to be able to throw the trivial things, shouldn't exist. In the jail, we should have a deep appreciation.
[but] you want to hit in the gut. Its unpredictability in epics and thrilling way. You never know what will happen. When you see it, it just want you to silk reeling, on a more epic. This is bigger. It is equipped with a wallop. This is merciless.
[related: the americans who on TV]
4. Tyreese is a very strong character. He is obviously not dare not or would not do anything need to do, but he is also a rational voice. He wants to be very considerate to assess how far, need to take something in the action before, this is a very subtle manner. What is your idea?
For Tyreese, I have to say, this is somewhere in his past. He saw a lot. He has exposed a good character and moral man. I would say that you take for... I don't know. Perhaps he grew up in the inner city, shocking violence is everywhere, he just saw, ever return. Perhaps, as a former football player, he had a coach, someone like Tony Dungy, who is able to achieve and the pragmatism and his human nature, the value of it, that kind of pour into. We don't know.
As far as I am concerned, this is inherent in me, just my own story, just the level of compassion was proved to be I grew up as a small child in foster care. Since I'm five years old, I can never understand why people mean to each other. I just didn't get it. I didn't get it. I grew up in Richmond, Virginia. I tell you, on a point, that is murder. I just never understand. I know this feeling terrible, when what people mean to you. I have just had this things. I always want to get along with. I think it 10 times, better get along with each other. Justice is always important to me. I can't stand, is everywhere, in school, the boys' club, always someone trying to intimidate you. It just never sat on me.

没有评论:

发表评论