2013年10月2日星期三

With New Film, Ja Rule Looks Ahead After Prison

replica Hugo Boss shorts
Ja rule, who recently spent two years to have illegally possessed a firearm in prison, landed in the new movie role, because writers GALLEY molina empathy rap's mistake.
"People ask," well, you know, he's a felon? "I would say, 'okay, so I," molina by drug trafficking is locked for 5 years and 44, the priest recalls.
"I know his heart, I know he is what kind of dude, he may be a set of the most professional guy."
"I'm in love with the church girl" will appear on October 18, more than 500 theaters Ja rule star in the United States, as a high level of drug traffickers left after the fight, into a serious relationship, played with his way of illegal life church woman Adrienne Bailon cheetah girls and 3 lw. Stephen Baldwin, "sopranos" actors Vincent pastore and Michael madsen also appears in the movie.
The film is made up of molina and grammy award winning singer Israel horton Christianity is based on the life of molina. Ja rule are hired, poison and his gun case remains unresolved. From house arrest in July, after his release, he was in New York state prison, he then transferred to the federal custody at large tax would raise a two-year prison sentence. He admitted that he don't pay more than $3 million between 2004 and 2006, earned.
"This role is very different to me, said:" Ja rule, its films include "speed and passion." "I have done a lot of films, has been very avant-garde. I hit mob characters, but the character, even if I play a mob is a bit, he is a real guy going through transition."
Jeffrey Atkins, 37, was born, Ja rule, says he put 30 pounds in prison, read some books. He also won his GED, former New York state comptroller Alan Hector Vichy and former tyco international, chief executive of Dennis kozlowski said advised him to pursue higher education.
"This is really the least - all reputation, films and music. When you are behind the wall, everything became very lowest, said:" Ja rule, who explodes the music stage, more than 1999 released to backup platinum and platinum albums. "I focus on my mind, my body to my family, think much, these are the things you cherish."
Ja rule for called hip-hop congestion, become a 40 times before success, including no. 1 hit with Jennifer lopez and ashanti. He has won several awards, including four grammy nominations. He said he still excited record, but he is going to focus on TV and movies.
"I like music, this is my passion, said:" Ja rule, "pain is love 2" issued by the independent last year, but poor in his prison. "This is my second wind now, I would be glad to go home, but I think I'm getting older, my passion is tend to do more television and movies, music is my heart, but I see TV and more movies in the next phase of my life."

没有评论:

发表评论