2013年10月5日星期六

Why Pandora Blows Apple's iTunes Radio Away

cheap Fred Perry
Worth the documentary, but, now, I give it a treatment TheStreet more pages. At some point over the next few months, I plan to Pandora's backroom team (P _) music genome project to shoot some video, to see where to go.
MGP and its everything you need - this is an absolute need to tell a story.
If we do not understand the power of Pandora Pandora engine we don't understand. We can't begin to understand why the company has been routed, and may continue to back every competitive threats, including apple (AAPL) iTunes radio _. If you don't see the skeleton and courage of the car, it is impossible to realize full of power and potential of the Internet stations.
If you can stand in this lame attempt, in my own video, my YouTube interview in February 2012, Pandora's co-founder and chief strategy officer Tim westergren racing provides a good introduction, and how it led we now know Pandora Internet radio station. At that time, I think I know a lot about the car,, but Pandora's headquarters after the visit, I this past Monday, I found that I don't know half of it.
Westergren well-known humility is a weakness, he avoided brag too radical and flatter yourself and Pandora's achievement. So, I don't think he did justice to Pandora's music genome project Settings in addition to all other players, including apple, not the same as personalized radio stations, but as a music discovery and data driven artist advocate.
In a typical westergren form, however, he left a worthy of his team members, I was lucky to chat, the glory of this week.
Pandora's chief scientist and vice President Eric Bieschke playlists
To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to my conversation Bieschke. I estimate it will be boring. To do A chat, music and math geek, I don't understand, or know. I was wrong.
Bieschke oneself is an interesting story. Since 2000, he has been with Pandora. This means that when he was 17 years old, he started with the company. Best left to his personal situation and Pandora's documentary, but at least I have preview some things about the car, he told me.

没有评论:

发表评论